Bresee is proud to be able to provide our community of students with college scholarships ranging from $750 - $3,000.
Deadline: May 27, 2020
To be eligible for a scholarship from the Bresee Foundation, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- GPA minimum 2.5
- Attending an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Full-time enrollment in college throughout duration of award
- Students must be Child Development or Early Childhood Education majors
- Resident of LA County, regardless of citizenship status; must be AB540 eligible
Please respond to the following question and upload. The response must be two pages or less, single space, 12pt font; Times New Roman.
- The P.F. Bresee Foundation believes in ending the cycle of poverty. How do you plan on serving your community when you graduate college?
One Letter of Recommendation
- Please attach one letters of recommendation to this scholarship application. The letter should attest to the applicants potential, ability, and character. Recommendations should be written by teachers/professors, employers, mentors, or advisors. Recommendations written by Bresee employees or family members will not be accepted.
- Unofficial Transcripts
All applicants are also required to submit an application, a personal statement, and an official high school transcript. Please submit all documents at https://bit.ly/BreseeChildDevelopment.