Bresee is proud to be able to provide our community of students with college scholarships ranging from $750 - $3,000.
Deadline: March 15, 2020
To be eligible for a scholarship from the Bresee Foundation, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- GPA minimum 2.5
- Acceptance to an accredited 4 year college in the U.S.
- Full-time enrollment in college throughout duration of award
- Resident of LA County, regardless of citizenship status; must be AB540 eligible
- High School Senior or Bresee Alumni Community College Transfer
Please respond to the following question and upload. The response must be two pages or less, single space, 12pt font; Times New Roman.
- The P.F. Bresee Foundation believes in ending the cycle of poverty. How do you plan on serving your community when you graduate college?
Two Letters of Recommendation
- Please attach two letters of recommendation to this scholarship application. Both should attest to the applicants potential, ability, and character. Recommendations should be written by teachers/professors, employers, mentors, or advisors. Recommendations written by Bresee employees or family members will not be accepted.
- Unofficial High School Transcripts
All applicants are also required to submit an application, a personal statement, and an official high school transcript. Please submit all documents at http://bit.ly/bresee2020.