Bresee is proud to be able to provide our community of students with college scholarships ranging from $500 - $3,000.
Listen to a few of our scholarship students' stories below!
To be eligible for a scholarship from the Bresee Foundation, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current high school senior in Los Angeles County on track to graduate by June
- Be a past or current participant in Bresee programs
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 2.5
- Qualify as low-income
- Maintain full-time enrollment in a 4-year college or university
- Be willing to participate in the college success program and submit ongoing documentation related to financial aid and course/degree completion
All applicants are also required to submit an application, a personal statement, and an official high school transcript.
For more information on how to apply, contact Bresee’s College Access & Success Coordinator, Kat James-Jolly at firstname.lastname@example.org.